Reno Auto Accident Attorney
Car accident injuries can vary significantly in terms of type and severity. Reno car accident lawyer Matthew L. Sharp helps car accident victims obtain maximum money damages for car accident injuries through an insurance settlement or personal injury lawsuit. He uses his extensive insurance experience to communicate and negotiate with insurance companies, but if a favorable insurance settlement is not possible, he will fight for full money damages in a court of law.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Reno auto accident attorney Matthew Sharp represents auto accident victims who have suffered the following types of injuries:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Head Injuries. Traumatic brain injuries can include concussions, contusions, skull fractures, hematomas, and nerve damage, among other head injuries. Signs of a traumatic brain injury can include unconsciousness, memory problems, confusion and disorientation, headache, dizziness, blurry vision, and nausea or vomiting.
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Back Injuries. Car accidents frequently cause injuries that result in long-term back pain and mobility problems, such as sprains, strains, fractures, disc injuries, spine injuries, spinal cord injuries, and paralysis. The signs of some back injuries are not always immediately apparent so you may want to see a doctor even if you don’t have any immediate back pain following a car accident.
- Whiplash and Neck injuries. Neck injuries are one of the most common car accident injuries. Whiplash and other neck injuries most often occur in rear-end accidents, but they can happen in any type of car accident. A neck injury can include neck pain and stiffness, headache, shoulder pain, dizziness, fatigue, visual problems, and ringing in the ears. Because the signs of a neck injury are sometimes slow to develop, you may want to see a doctor after a car accident even if you do not have any immediate neck pain.
- Broken bones and cuts. Car accidents can result in broken bones and cuts, especially to the legs, arms, and face. In some cases, the injuries may be bad enough that they will require plastic surgery, rehabilitation, or long-term therapy.
- Internal Injuries. Car accidents injuries can also include internal injuries to the bowels, kidneys, spleen, liver, lungs, or heart.
- Mental Injuries. Car accident injuries can also include long-term mental injuries, such as emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, or depression.
Get Money Damages for Your Car Accident Injuries
If you were injured in a car accident, you may be able to recover money damages for the following:
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disability
- Rehabilitation costs
- Emotional trauma
- Property damages
Contact Reno auto accident attorney Matthew Sharp at (888) 640-0835 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about getting financial compensation for your car accident injuries.
For Additional Information: