The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp represents individuals injured by the unlawful conduct of others. We understand the increasing costs of college tuition makes it more difficult to graduate college for many outstanding students across the nation. Therefore, we are offering one $2,000 need-based scholarship. The scholarship committee will select the student who demonstrates financial need and who submits the strongest PSA video focusing on the topic below.
This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college, college or university, or accredited law school in the fall of 2017.
- The student must complete the online application which appears below by June 1, 2017. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- The applicant must submit a PSA video (maximum of 2 minutes) on the topic below.
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the PSA video to the Law Office of Matthew L Sharp for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- The student may be asked to submit FAFSA results to verify need and must provide proof of enrollment should his or her PSA video be selected.
- The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the mattsharplaw.com website.
PSA Video Subject:
Applicants must submit a PSA video (maximum of 2 minutes) on the following topic:
Do you think an injured party should be entitled to a trial by jury?
Announcement of Scholarship Winner:
The decision of the committee is final. The winner will be notified via email or phone by September 1, 2017. The funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university to be used for tuition only. The winning PSA video may be published at mattsharplaw.com. The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp has the sole right to resolve any disputes which may arise in the selection of the winner.